Electrical and magnetic properties similar to the MC-B70. Designed for demanding stimulation protocols requiring a high number of stimuli without the need for external cooling. Designed with a slightly bend surface for best possible skull contact. Large ergonomic handle and equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation.
- Weight of transducer head 2.5 kg
- Cable length 2 m
- Angle: 150°
- Dimensions of transducer head 180 x 116 x 50/67 mm
Coil Winding Data
- Inner diameter 23 mm
- Outer diameter 97 mm
- Winding height 12 mm
- Number of windings 2 x 11
Magnetic and Electrical Properties
- Max initial dB/dt 28 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C: Mean output 75% of maximum at 1pps. 5500 pulses.
- Protocol: 60 trains @ 50 pulses/train @ 10pps @ Inter Train Interval: 25s @ Output=75% @ total number of stimulations 3000. - One protocol can be performed without overheating the coil. Minimum cooling time between protocols: 2.5 hours at 20°C or 1 hour at 7°C
Here you can ask your questions about MCF-B70